Saturday, January 26, 2013

Well, Here I go. Welcome. My name is Porsche and this is my blog...obviously. I decided to create 30 and Single because I am just that. It's been about a week now since I turned 30, and although I do not mind being single, according to an article I read on MSN.com the perfect age to get married is 25. That means I am five years behind of meeting my husband. Wow. How time flies. But, like most women (and men) there are a lot of single 30-somethings, and I am here to tell you...that's okay. Before I turned 30 years-old, I made a goal list ( of course) of things I wanted to accomplish for the next 365 days. One of those goals being to find the man that I will marry. Sure, I'm probably asking for a lot and I'm treating my romantic life like that of a controlling Capricorn, but what do you expect. For the first time in my life, my mother asked me when I was going to give her a grandchild, although I have an older sister who is also single by the way. Thanks to MSN, my high school friends that married their sweethearts and birthed perfect children, and my mother (just her a tiny bit) I have created 30 and Single: A 365 Day Journey to Finding my Prince Charming. I'm sure you're wondering how I'm going to meet him. Will my plan even work. I don't know, but I'll have fun finding the answer. Let me start by signing up to an online dating site. if you recommend one, please let me know. Then I'll go to happy hour...by myself. Also...of course I can't tell you everything right now. Come back now ya here!

No comments:

Post a Comment